Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Editor's Pick: The Top 11 Photos of the Last Six Months

I am not a photographer, nor do I know much about photography. But I love to appreciate a good photograph, one that hits me just right, one that when I look at it I know I need to have it. That's why before I post about any musician I spend considerable time looking for the perfect photo of them or something that captures their essence. So peruse through these favorite images of mine while you listen to the aptly named track Foto Viva, created by Mo' Horizons and featuring Brazilian Leila Pantel's sultry voice...cuz after all, this is a music blog.

As Onze Fotos Mais Belas Dos Ultimos Seis Meses

Não sou fotográfo, e não sei la grande coisa sobre a arte de bem fotografar. Mas adoro apreciar uma bela foto, uma que mexe comigo. Porque quando olho para uma foto daquelas, sei que preciso tê-la. É por isso que antes de cada post sobre um músico, faço uma pesquisa às vezes demorada para ver se encontro a foto perfeita, aquela foto que captura a sua essência. Aqui estão as minhas fotos preferidas ao longo destes mezes, e para juntar o prazer visual ao prazer aural, escute a canção Foto Viva de Mo’Horizons com participação especial da brasileira Leila Pantel. Porque afinal de contas este é um blog de música...

Foto Viva, by Mo'Horizons feat. Leila Pantel

Jazzinho
Luanda, from the MCK Post, by Brazinha
Luanda
Yola Semedo, author unknownYola SemedoLuanda, from the Paulo Flores post, by Kool2bBop
Luanda
Ive Mendes, by 100iso
Vanessa da Mata
Bebel Gilberto
The Header Photo, by 'Ms Jane Hudson'Caipirinha
And the best of them all:
Lura

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...